forum.jpg (4424 bytes)     "Inside  every small problem is a large problem struggling to get out."

Rules Forum Contributors [For contributors only]

other
Other Topics
Prisoners Dilemma
Zero Sum Games

Most Recent Posts

Ask a question about: Other Topics

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: Left 4 Dead and Counter Strike in the sa?
04/25/2015 10:19 AM by Mr Nichol; Left 4 Dead and Counter Strike in the same universe?
You've probably already checked into it but a lot of areas in Counter Strike Global offensive seem to mimic that of areas in Left 4 Dead 1. This could just be lazy developing but when it comes to valve you sometimes gotta stop and [View full text and thread]

Topic: Applications. Respond to the question: Optimizing a set of points against an op?
03/26/2015 05:56 PM by Jordy; Optimizing a set of points against an opposite set of points
Hello, I'm quite interested in the idea of adapting your strategy not to the rules of a given game, but to the strategy your opponent is taking. Recently I came across quite an interesting real-life problem that got me thinking about [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: heart rates and zones?
03/03/2015 01:18 PM by andrew; heart rates and zones
[View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: finding the proper heart rate zone?
03/03/2015 01:11 PM by tom; finding the proper heart rate zone
[View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: diabetes and blood sugar levels?
12/02/2014 09:05 AM by name withheld; diabetes and blood sugar levels
[View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: diabetes and blood sugar levels?
12/02/2014 08:54 AM by name withheld; diabetes and blood sugar levels
[View full text and thread]

Topic: Applications. Respond to the question: How to hold a thing longest?
12/02/2014 08:53 AM by name withheld;
asd [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: diabetes and blood sugar levels?
12/02/2014 08:51 AM by name withheld; diabetes and blood sugar levels
[View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: none?
12/02/2014 08:50 AM by name withheld;
[View full text and thread]

Topic: Applications. Respond to the question: How to hold a thing longest?
11/12/2014 07:25 PM by bin; How to hold a thing longest?
I am playing a game, even though think hard, I haven't find a good strategy. From 8 am to 23 pm, people of Mobile service can send sms to receive an Ipad air. After you send sms, you will receive a message say that you are holding Ipad. [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: How to hold a thing longest?
11/12/2014 07:21 PM by bin; How to hold a thing longest?

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: 1 busines 2 landlords a real world pr?
11/05/2014 02:10 PM by name withheld; 1 busines 2 landlords... a real world problem I have
I am partner in a Acme inc 250K capital with my cousin. We do OK(?) thank god. Net profit for 2013 85K before tax. we rent two spaces, main space for 18K and B for 6K , we are and were taxed at 30%, landlord tax went from 10% to 20% in [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: drawing best responses a fight?
11/02/2014 09:15 AM by name withheld; drawing best responses - a fight
I'm really struggling with this, I just don't understand what method to use when thinking about these questions or if I'm doing it right and no matter how many times I read the text I don't know how to apply it to the question. The [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: drawing best responses a fight?
11/02/2014 08:48 AM by name withheld; drawing best responses - a fight

Topic: Bargaining. Respond to the question: bargaining?
10/28/2014 06:52 AM by Dexter; bargaining
It is said that, all points on the boundary of the bargaining set are Pareto optimal solutions. What is the logic and proof behind this statement? [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: Axiomatic Bargaining?
10/24/2014 05:40 AM by Sin; Axiomatic Bargaining
There are two players $ N = \{1,2\}$ The players either reach an *agreement* in the set $A$ or fail to reach an agreement in which *disagreement* event $D$ occurs. Each player has preference ordering $\succeq_i$ over the set $A [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: Axiomatic Bargaining?
10/24/2014 05:39 AM by Sin; Axiomatic Bargaining
A question on Axiomatic Bargaining approach of Nash [View full text and thread]

Topic: Other Topics. Respond to the question: On Nash Equilibrium and potential games?
10/03/2014 12:51 PM by Luigi Bentivoglio; On Nash Equilibrium and potential games
Is there a game with a unique pure strategy Nash equilibrium, which does not have an ordinal potential? [View full text and thread]

10/03/2014 12:07 PM by Luigi Bentivoglio; On Nash Equilibrium and potential games

Topic: Zero Sum Games. Respond to the question: 0sum?
05/27/2014 02:17 AM by Zanell92; 0-sum
Please help me with this exercise! [View full text and thread]